In my earlier post, I did mentioned about sharing some fail proof and easy cake recipe for everyone here 🙂
I came across this recipe during MCO 1.0 last year and managed to try it at home. It was shared by Danny Boy on Youtube.
During MCO 1.0, everyone was so hardworking doing baking, cooking, and repeat. LOL!
I am not a hardworking person when it comes to baking. Because I am not good in handling oven! Hence I am sharing here a very easy Steam Milo Lava Cake Recipe.
Ingredients (2 servings):
– 3 tbsp flour
– 4 tbsp Milo
– 2 tbsp sugar
– 3 tbsp butter, melted
– 1 large egg
– 1 tbsp hot water
1) Dissolve the Milo in hot water water and mix well.
2) In another bowl, mix the egg and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Add the flour. Stir until mixed.
4) Add the Milo mixture in and mix until evenly combined.
5) Then add in the melted butter. Mix thoroughly.
6) Pour the mixture into the moulds.
7) Steam in a preheated steamer for about 8 minutes. (The cooking time might vary depends on the size of your moulds.)
Alternatively you can make extra to refrigerate it, to consume later just heat up in the microwave.
It is a very easy steamed lava cake recipe. Most importantly it doesn’t involve an oven! HAHAHA! Jom try it at home with your children too.
For more details, you can view this video :