Hey peeps…I’m back from my short vacation of sun and sea.
It was a trip with a group of friends. I would say its pretty easy to move about in Langkawi island. Despite I may suggest you to rent a car/ van. The price aren’t too expensive either. We had a total of 9 members in our group. Therefore we rented a van (with 12 seaters) with the price of RM360 for 4 days. You may easily rent one from the airport. Moreover the van was in good condition and quite new too. Sadly we did not cover much places of attraction due to the unplanned daily iternary. *lesson to learn*
Well; I guess having fun and enjoy the entire trip is more important right?? (trying to console myself).
– Arrived airport by noon.
– Laman Padi
-Underwater World Langkawi (RM28/ entry for Malaysians, RM38 for non-Malaysians) – worth visiting!
– Dataran Helang (Langkawi’s trademark. Must visit)
– Pasar Malam(Night Market) at Kuah Town. (a lousy night market)
– Durian Perangin Waterfall (prepare yourself with a proper shoe to climb)
– Langkawi Cable Car (MUST VISIT! prepare yourself for another climbing too).
– Pantai Cenang (for watersport. eg: Banana Boat, Parasailing, Water Scooters. You may also bargain for the best price)
– Awana Porto Malai (sight seeing & dinner)
– Pulau Payar Marine Park Snorkeling Trip (RM115/ person – 6 hours)
– Jetty Point (nothing to buy here. can skip!)
-Shop for best price chocolates at TEOW SOON HUAT Duty Free Supermarket.
-Fly back to KL. Say bye bye to Langkawi.
**You may also look for other interesting places in Langkawi HERE***