Basically it was just a mix & match with what I’ve got from the refrigerator. I just want to make a simple and quick dinner. Since there were still some leftover luncheon meat, I decided to make Macaroni in Soup with Luncheon Meat. This dish is often sees in Hong Kong breakfast menu. However I wasn’t sure how they prepared or cooked it lah… Therefore I came up with my own method lor…
What you need:-
- Luncheon Meat
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Chicken stock
- Cooking wine
How to prepare:-
1) Boil the macaroni in a separate pot of water.
2) Cut the luncheon meat into slices. Pan fry it and put aside.
3) Boil a pot of water and add in chicken stock when the water is boiling.
4) Add in the mixed vegetables.
5) Some salt to taste
6) Just before I switch off the stove, I added 1 tablespoon of cooking wine into the soup.
Add some spring onion and fried shallot. Finally, place 2 slices of luncheon meat onto the macaroni with soup.