Starbucks Malaysia has launched its latest Preloaded Starbucks Card on Tuesday (8th November 2011). I managed to purchase one yesterday from Starbucks Seremban. I was quite excited that I manage to purchase them easily. –heard that many outlets ran out of stock. With 2 designs for me to choose. Oh ya..both of the card designs are of Christmas! An early Christmas I suppose.
What is Starbucks preloaded card? Starbucks Card is a stored value card that offers you greater convenience when you make your purchase at any Starbucks store in Malaysia. With the ease of one quick swipe, you can use it to purchase anything from your favorite beverage to whole bean coffee or the latest range of tumblers !
What are the reward/benefits? (copied from else where)
* every 10th purchase of handcrafted beverage, u’ll get a grande bev for free..
* every 15th purchase of any size of the handcrafted bev, u’ll get the 2012 planner..
* during ur bday mth, purchase any bev n u’ll get a slice of cake for free
* purchase any size tumbler, u’ll get a grande size handcrafted bev for free..
* there r also promo if u purchase coffee beans & sbux VIA..
* and reload rm100 in ur card, n u will get a free card caddy a.k.a card holder
Hmm…picking my desired tumbler…..but all of them looks so nice…even the mugs are looking good. *tsk* tough choice…
I chose a snowman design. Got the preloaded card at RM20 (with RM20 credit in the card). Hence this card will works like a debit card. You may top up any amount (minimum
RM10RM20) at any Starbucks outlet. On top of that, register your card through the website, to get a free beverage. So, basically the card is consider free lor…
Here I tried the Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha. Its very rich..but I feel that the cranberry is too little…
**latest update dated 14 November 2011**
Purchased a slice of Red Velveteen at price RM9.90/ slice. (Classic Red Velvet Cake reinvented with an Asian twist of Red Yeast & Goji Berries). Unfortunately the slice of cake not only very small piece…yet the taste was just average and not moist enough.